Virtual Code of Conduct Policy
All participants are expected to be familiar with our Virtual Code of Conduct Policy.
Our goal in hosting Purple Hats Conference is to continue to grow and strengthen our community of attendees, speakers, and employees. Our goal is to create an environment where everyone feels welcome to participate, speak up, ask questions, and engage in conversation. We ask all those who participate to help us create a safe and positive experience. This requires a harassment-free and inclusive environment for all.
We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free environment for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion (or lack thereof). Sexual language and imagery are not appropriate during any aspect of this virtual event, including talks, workshops, and interactive chats across digital platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Pigeonhole, or other online media.
In keeping with our Virtual Code of Conduct Policy:
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- During this virtual event or any of its related events, no participant should engage in harassment in any form.
- Do not disrupt the virtual meeting or engage in harm or threats of harm of any kind. Do not create and/or contribute to a safety threat or unsafe or exclusionary situation.
- Do not make audio or visual recordings of the virtual event in any medium—and do not distribute audio or visual recordings (via social media or any other means). Only AttackIQ or its representatives may do so.
- Do not take or distribute presentation materials unless explicit permission is granted.
- Postings and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. AttackIQ reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those postings.
- Participants are prohibited from copying or taking screenshots of Q&As or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
Participants violating these rules may be expelled from the event at the discretion of AttackIQ. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.